Heblish – Hebrew lessons: Day 68

Practice Hebrew –Termination

Free Hebrew lessons – May 2011 – Training – Day 68 – Last lesson

Shalom ^averim (Hello friends),

Today we will not have a lesson. Not today and not next week…

Today’s menu: Termination

Attention: The underlined letters represent the accent.

After 17 months, 67 lessons and hundreds of Hebrew words, I have decided to close this course.

I hope that you enjoyed the lessons as much as I did, even if sometimes they were not so easy, as I promised… ;-)

I found many new friends here, some of you came just accidentally, some heard about my Heblish course from friends, some were simply looking for a way to learn Hebrew and some of you are my friends or customers.

I tried to bring something new and refreshing, and I really enjoyed the journey, but I find that it takes me far from my target, which is to sell Israeli jewelry.

I hope to see you here, when you decide to visit Israel.

Be’ahava (with love),

Yaron Gordon
Goood

Share with your friends:
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google Bookmarks
  • Digg
  • StumbleUpon
  • del.icio.us
  • Yahoo! Buzz
Comments: 6 Comments

6 Responses to “Heblish – Hebrew lessons: Day 68”

1. Tommy says:

Wow, sorry to see you go.
    I really enjoyed some of the lessons, and learned a lot from all of them.
    Here’s a toast to your success and I’m sure many of your regular readers will join me in this.

2. Maria says:

Thank you very much for all the time and effort you put into each lesson. I know it was not easy for you and you wrote each lesson from your heart. I look forward to purchasing your jewelry for a long time.
    May G-D Bless you Yaron!

3. Judy says:

I agree, Tommy. Thanks for all your hard work here and also for introducing me to the beautiful jewelry at Goood. Best wishes, Judy

4. Heli says:

Toda raba, azarta li harbe! Ani mekava she’ani ye^ola lavo be’Israel yom e^ad. Ze ihye ne^mad lifgosh ot^a. Lehitra’ot beintain, ve’shuv toda! ^ibukim!

5. Heli says:

Toda raba, azarta li harbe! Ani mekava she’ani ye^ola lavo be’Israel yom e^ad. Ze ihye ne^mad lifgosh ot^a. Lehitra’ot beintaim, ve’shuv toda!
    ^ibukim!

6. Yaron says:

Tommy, Maria, Judy, Heli, Peggi and all those who sent me “thanks” by e-mail, I want to thank you again – toda raba – for taking part in my course. Maybe one day I will be back… and seriously, I’m waiting to see you here in Israel.
    Love, Yaron